Rams Compete at NCAA Regionals
- Hosted by St. Lawrence University...Ronald C. Hoffman Course...Canton, N.Y. -
Canton, N.Y. - The Farmingdale State men's and women's cross country teams ran at the NCAA Division III Atlantic Regional this Saturday, November 12th at St. Lawrence University's Ronald C. Hoffman Cross Country Course. The women ran a 6K race, while the men ran an 8K.
Rams sophomore Melissa Bonilla (Massapequa Park, N.Y.) led the women's team in a 35th place finish, while senior Sean Tiernan (Staten Island, N.Y.) led the men with a 52nd place finish individually as the team took 31st place.
See complete team results below and click on the link for all results in the 300 runner fields. Farmingdale State will be running next in the Skyline Conference Championships on Sunday, November 20th at Van Cortlandt Park in Bronx, N.Y.
FSC Women's Results - FULL MEET RESULTS
- 146 - Melissa Bonilla - JR - 25:30.9
- 217 - Druscilla Dickson - FR - 28:08.3
- 223 - Megan Cabasino - FR - 28:45.0
- 233 - Joanna Pavone - SO - 30:44.4
- 234 - Estella Sanchez - JR - 30:45.3
- (238) - Lauren Neuwirth - SO - 32:52.9
Results - FULL
- 52 - Sean Tiernan - SR - 26:39.2
- 176 - Russell Darress - SR - 28:42.1
- 178 - William Frederic - FR - 28:43.4
- 232 - Matthew Collarafi - SO - 30:16.4
- 236 - Eddie Lopez - SR - 30:20.3
- (248) - Raheem Pickett - FR - 31:16.7